Four Course Dinner Cruise
Indulge in a decadent four-course meal and gaze at some of Amsterdam's most breathtaking sights on this Amsterdam canals dinner cruise. As you relish in your delicious dinner, you'll travel by moonlight through one of the world's most famous canal systems.
Your Amsterdam dinner cruise begins when you set foot onto the luxury glass-domed motor launch, where you'll be welcomed with complimentary wine and soft drinks to begin your four-course feast. For the next 2 hours, you'll pass through the city's elaborate canals, which have been compared to those in Venice, Italy. The city's canal system spans more than 62 miles, and some of the canals date back as far as the 1400s. You'll catch glimpses of 17th-century merchant houses, baroque churches and - of course - the historic bridges that cross Amsterdam's many waterways.
While you take in the charming architecture that the city offers, the helpful staff will bring out each delectable course of your meal. You'll start with an tantalizing appetizer to whet your appetite, followed by a savory entree to complement the main course. Your luxury dining experience is capped by a mouthwatering dessert and your choice of coffee or tea. There's no better way to spend a night on the enchanting waterways of Amsterdam. Book your Amsterdam cruise now to create some unforgettable memories. Here is a sample dinner menu for this Amsterdam canals cruise:
- Glass of Prosecco
- Meat - Roast veal with tomato salsa, herb salad and fried capers. Served with focaccia bread.
- Fish - Home-smoked salmon with green herb dressing and roast potato salad. Served with a home-baked maize roll.
- Vegetarian - Mixed grilled vegetables with herb dip, includes kohlrabi, aubergine, carrot, turnip & courgettes. Served with a cup of Gazpacho.
- Pepper soup with herb cream served with a sea salt and poppy seed breadstick.
- Meat - Brisket of Black Angus beef with string beans, roasted potatoes Rosevale and candied tomatoes with a balsamic gravy
- Fish - Slow cooked halibut topped with butter sauce. Served with fresh pasta and spaghetti vegetables
- Vegetarian - Lasagne with freshly roasted vegetables, topped with Parmesan cheese and served with a green salad
- Airy bavarois of Champagne with red fruit compote and baked tuille
- Coffee, tea with friandises
Please Note: This menu is a sample menu, and is subject to change.
Reviewer: Valerie Gerbino
This is a must do! The dinner was good, but the scenery was fantastic. It gives you the time to see so many of the beautiful sites on Amsterdam's waterways....thoroughly enjoyable.