Halifax Dinner Cruise
Board the Harbor Queen I, an authentic Mississippi-style paddle wheeler. Come hungry for this Halifax excursion; a delicious buffet dinner experience awaits your taste buds. This two-hour cruise sails the Northwest Arm, passing picturesque highlights while onboard crew provides delightful commentary.
Cruise past notable landmarks, such as rock-strewn Point Pleasant Beach, lovely George's Island, old stone warehouses of the Historic Properties, McNabs Island Lighthouse, and picture-perfect yacht clusters. Enjoyable commentary provides fascinating information, wayfarer history, and maritime lore.
The main attraction, of course, is the savory buffet dinner. Please see below for a sample menu, which is subject to change. Book this Halifax dinner excursion today for a memorable, and satiating, sail around the beautiful Northwest Arm. Taste buds galore!
- Garden Greens
- Fresh House Salad
- Potato Salad
- Homemade Creamy Potato and Vegetable Salad Seafood Chowder
- Fresh Atlantic Seafood in a Creamy Broth
- Fresh Atlantic Mussels Steamed in White Wine Served With Garlic Butter
All entrees are accompanied with oven roasted potatoes, rice pilaf, and the fresh vegetable of the day.
- Tender Chicken Breast Wrapped in Fresh Bacon With Barbecue Glaze
- Poached Atlantic Salmon Served With Dill Hollandaise Sauce
- Homemade Deep Dish Apple Crisp