Miami and The Keys Explorer Pass 4 Choice
With this pass you can admire the beautiful gardens and statuary at Vizcaya Museum, previously known as Villa Vizcaya, this former villa and estate of businessman James Deering is nestled along Biscayne Bay in the Coconut Grove neighborhood. Take a parasailing lesson in Key West or observe the animals at Miami Zoo. You'll be amazed by the marine life at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park (the only undersea park in the United States) in Key Largo where you can choose a glass bottom boat tour.
Take a break with a delicious meal at Senor Frog's in this tropical paradise. Your pass, your choice of up to 4 attractions!
Just show your pre-paid pass at the entrances; no waiting in long tickets lines or fumbling around for cash or credit cards. And with the free guidebook and map you can research the attractions and decide on what to do as you go along.
Buy your pass today and get ready to explore south Florida and the Keys on your terms.
The Miami and The Keys Explorer Pass 4 Choice includes the following attractions:
- Bike Rental
- Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- Cycle Party Miami Wynwood Tour
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm and Airboat Ride
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Jet Boat Miami
- Jungle Island
- Lion Country Safari
- Miami Seaquarium
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Panoramic Miami Night Bus Tour
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- Sawgrass Recreation Park Everglades Airboat Adventures
- Sea Experience Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling
- Senor Frog's Miami: One-Hour Open Bar
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami Safari Package
- Bike Rental
- Conch Tour Train Key West
- Key West 2 Hour Kayak Rental
- Key West 2 Hour Paddle Board Rental
- Key West Parasailing
- Key West Snorkel Dip & Sip
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Odditorium - Key West
- Key Largo Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Please Note: In order to redeem you card you must bring with a valid form of photo ID that matches the name on the voucher (which you will receive upon purchasing this tour). More details will be provided in your electronic ticket. Jungle Island is closed due to damage sustained during Hurricane Irma.