We are committed to providing the highest level of service and support, and we’ve implemented a COVID-19 response plan to help guide our guests through these unprecedented circumstances.
- Refunds: We have proactively and immediately issued 100% refunds for excursions impacted by COVID-19 cruise cancellations.
Furthermore, our guarantees ensure:
- Full refund if your cruise is cancelled by the cruise line
- Full refund if your ship misses a port of call during the cruise
- Full refund if excursions options on your sailing are restricted due to short term safety regulations
- Full refund if the tour is canceled due to inclement weather on the day of tour
- Flexibility: We have relaxed our cancellation policy so that you may cancel new excursion bookings for any reason up to the day of cruise and receive a full refund.
- Safety: The safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us, and our tour operators are required to comply with local health and safety protocols. CDC guidelines indicate that cruise ship operators, at their discretion, may advise passengers and crew that—if they are fully vaccinated—they may engage in self-guided or independent exploration during port stops. The cruise ship operator is additionally advised that foreign jurisdictions may have their own requirements.
- Standards: Our extensive portfolio of high-quality tours are delivered by leading tour guides dedicated to providing exceptional travel experiences.
- Quality Control: Each tour provider is selected using an extensive screening process and held to high standards with a comprehensive Quality Control review.
- Local Protocols: We recommend that our guests follow local guidance when traveling and participating in our tours, and this includes mask and social-distancing requirements, which local destinations might require. We recommend all guests bring masks while on tour in the event you are required to wear one in enclosed spaces. For example, FAA regulations will require masks until September 13, and this includes helicopter and flightseeing tours.
- Travel Resources: As restrictions are relaxed in each destination, guests may check back on this page for updates. For further details and information, guests may review CDC travel recommendations here (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/map-and-travel-notices.html) and World Health Organization guidance here (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019)
- Support: Our Excursions Experts are available to assist 9am-6pm EST Monday-Friday. Please call us with any questions. Additionally, you may Contact Us and you may review our Frequently Asked Questions.