Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT:
Guests are advised to carefully read the Terms and Conditions of the Guest Ticket Contract set forth below which affect your legal rights and are binding.
1. DEFINITIONS: This Contract is between Shore Excursions Group LLC (hereinafter “SEG”) and the Guest. The “Guest” is each person whose name appears on the face of this ticket and/or uses the ticket for participating in the shore excursion, and includes any accompanying minors, and any of their heirs, successors, assigns or representatives. The term “Guest” shall include the plural where appropriate. Whenever the term “SEG” is used in this Contract it shall include SEG, its owners, officers, directors, and employees, and its related and affiliated companies.
2. THE CONTRACT: The Guest agrees that this Contract governs the relationship between the Guest and SEG, regardless of the Guest’s age, whether the Guest purchased the ticket on his or her own behalf, and/or whether the ticket has been held and/or presented by another person on behalf of the Guest. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, this Contract constitutes the entire agreement between SEG and Guest and supersedes all other representations and agreements, whether oral or written. The receipt or use of this ticket by the Guest shall be deemed acceptance and agreement by him or her to all of the terms and conditions of this Contract. Should any provision of this Contract be contrary to or invalid by virtue of the law of the jurisdiction in which this Contract is sought to be enforced or be so held by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision(s) shall be deemed to be severed from the Contract and of no effect and all remaining provisions herein shall be in full force and effect.
3. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS: Guest acknowledges that all shore excursions are provided by independent shore excursion operators, and SEG makes arrangements for Guest for shore excursions solely for the convenience of the Guest. SEG does not act on behalf of, or supervise the parties, entities, or persons who own, furnish or operate such shore excursions, and the shore excursions are provided and operated by independent contractors. SEG has no ownership or control over the means of transportation or any other services furnished in connection with such independent shore excursions. The owners or contractors providing such transportation or any other services are independent contractors and control these operations and services. These owners or contractors are not SEG’s joint venturers, agents, and/or employees, and have no relationship with SEG other than that of independent contractor. Guest also acknowledges that SEG does not maintain, control, oversee, or supervise the independent providers of shore excursions. Further, SEG does not maintain, oversee, or supervise the use of any conveyances, equipment, vehicles, appurtenances or facilities of the independent contractor(s) and makes no representations, warranties or statements, express or implied, regarding their use, suitability, fitness or safety for any particular purpose. SEG assumes no responsibility for, nor guarantees the performance of any such shore excursion provider, and Guest acknowledges and agrees that SEG shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, costs or delays resulting from Guest’s use of the shore excursion or any services provided in connection therewith. Guest also acknowledges and agrees that SEG shall not be responsible or liable for any kind of loss, damage, or injury to person or property relating to COVID-19 or any communicable diseases associated with Guest’s participation in the independent shore excursion or any services provided in connection therewith, and Guest voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure. Participation may also be subject to the independent shore excursion operator's own terms and conditions. Guest hereby releases SEG from any and all liability associated with the independent shore excursion(s) and agrees to hold SEG harmless from any and all loss, injury or death, illness or damages to property, however caused and of whatsoever nature, in connection with the independent shore excursions.
4. VENUE AND GOVERNING LAW: Guest acknowledges and agrees that any claims, disputes or lawsuits whatsoever arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions of this Contract, or the services provided by the independent shore excursion operator, shall be brought exclusively in a court of general jurisdiction where the principal office of the independent shore excursion operator is located, and the choice of law with respect to any such dispute, lawsuit or claim shall be the law of that jurisdiction, to the exclusion of the laws of any other country, state, city or country where suit might otherwise be brought, regardless of that jurisdiction’s choice of law rules.
5. CANCELLATIONS: SEG reserves the right to cancel any excursion due to adverse weather conditions or for any other reason and shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever to Guests due to an excursion cancellation. SEG will issue a full refund for all canceled excursions, including those canceled due to a delay in ship arrival or an inability of a ship to call on a particular port. In order to receive a refund for a canceled excursion, Guests must submit a refund request by contacting SEG within 14 days of excursion’s departure date. All personal items, including coats, cameras, handbags, and similar personal articles should remain at all times through the excursion under your personal control. SEG is not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage of personal items while Guests are on the excursion. The right is reserved to withdraw any excursion, to change the sequence of excursion activities, or to omit specific activities for any reason, including the safety or best interest of the Guests. Independent shore excursion operators may also decline to provide excursion services to any Guest at any time. Unless otherwise noted within the excursion description, Excursion purchases are fully refundable outside of 14 days prior to the tour date. Beginning on the 14th day prior to the tour date, excursion purchases are non-refundable. No refunds will be made to any Guest who fails to show up for an excursion departure at the designated time and place, or who leaves, or otherwise does not use all of the services scheduled to be provided by an excursion. Most excursions will operate in a variety of weather conditions, and no refunds will be made to any Guest who chooses not to participate in a departing excursion due to weather conditions. Guests of any excursion who elect to leave the designated tour transportation must provide their own transportation at their own expense back to the landing place of the vessel. The prices for shore excursions are in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice. However, SEG will honor the price at the time of the confirmed excursion booking even if prices change before excursion departure. SEG’s detailed excursion descriptions list all features included in each excursion, which may or may not include guide services, meals, transportation, and entrance fees. The SEG site and all SEG affiliated sites are intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. This site may not to be used to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. Robots or other automated means to access this site are not permitted.