Antigua Canopy Zipline Tour
- Experience the thrill of zipping through the lush Antiguan rainforest on this Antigua Canopy Zipline Tour with your English speaking guide.
- Navigate across eight different ziplines and a suspension bridge, all while spotting exotic wildlife and plant life.
- Benefit from roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned taxi, full safety briefings, and high-quality safety equipment for a stress-free adventure.
- Upon completion, receive a certificate of bravery as a memento of your adrenaline-filled journey through the treetops of the Antiguan rainforest.
- Relax post-tour with a refreshing complimentary beverage before indulging in some shopping, maximizing your time in Antigua.
Swing through the verdant forest high above the trees, experience nine different elements and more when you book this thrilling canopy tour in Antigua. You'll get a chance to zip from a variety of heights, across a gorge filled with a wide selection of plant life like wild fruit and lichens with the help of an expert English speaking guide and driver who will brief you on safety procedures for your canopy adventure. Your tour also includes roundtrip transportation via an air conditioned taxi, a bravery certificate for completing your zip lining adventure, and complimentary water to quench your thirst as you zoom across eight zip lines and cross over a bridge. With a bird's eye view of the vivid rainforest and free time to shop, this canopy tour is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and thrill seekers alike!
Kick off your canopy tour by meeting up with your English speaking tour guide at the duty free clothing shop of Exotica Antigua then heading on a short walk to your transportation. You'll hop in a comfortable taxi for a scenic 40 minute drive to your zip line facility. Here, you'll get fitted with your safety equipment and receive an orientation and safety briefing for your canopy tour through Antigua's lush rain forest from your fully trained guides.
Follow your guide to reach your zip lines and cross the suspension bridge at the side of the Old Pump House, which stretches across the lively gorge. During the nearly hour long zip lining session, you'll encounter a wide variety of flora and fauna like the wild tamarind and the osprey as you zip from canopy to canopy along zip lines spanning lengths of 52 feet to 328 feet. Journey across eight zip lines that take you above the treetops for a bird's eye view of tropical trees and plants like the silk cotton trees, Antigua's symbol. Upon completion of your epic tour, you'll be rewarded with a certificate of bravery.
Continue your canopy tour with free time for a little relaxation and retail therapy. Before heading back to your port in St. John's you'll get a chance to relax with a refreshing complimentary beverage and reflecting on your adrenaline-rushing experience.
If you're looking for a thrill seeking, island adventure, then this is a tour you don't want to miss. Reserve your spot on this exciting canopy tour today and get ready for an adrenaline pumping adventure in Antigua!