Antigua Kayak, Snorkel & Beach
- Admire the breathtaking beauty of Antigua on a unique Kayak & Snorkel Eco-Adventure
- Travel through lush rainforests and quaint fishing villages to reach Cades Bay
- Kayak with a guide through picturesque mangroves, home to numerous birds and marine life
- Relax or dive into adventure at the secluded beach of Cades Reef, perfect for snorkeling and swimming
- Sip a complimentary fruit or rum punch and savor a delicious lunch from a local beach-side restaurant
Snorkeling and Kayaking in Antigua & Beach
Enjoy breath-taking views and be captivated by the astounding beauty of tropical hills and farm lands on your kayak & snorkel eco adventure of Antigua.
Your friendly driver will take you on an eye-opening drive through the lush tropical rainforest and to small fishing villages. Your destination is Cades Bay where you will begin your kayaking journey.
After a safety briefing and introduction, you will be given your colorful kayak where you will set out through the picturesque mangroves on the pristine waters. The mangroves are a home to birds, aquatic creatures and also acts as a nursery for the plants as the mangroves play such an important part of this ecosystem on this and many other islands. Your guide will share with you a wealth of information as you kayak Antigua, explaining the relationship between man and nature.
If you do not wish to kayak, there is a beautiful boardwalk built through the mangroves and you can take a guided walking tour through this same area. Your guide will explain all about your surroundings on this personalized walk.
Once both groups meet at the beach, all guests will then travel to Cades Reef by boat. The reef area is one of Antigua's most beautiful spots for snorkeling and swimming. The calm, crystal clear waters lap gently to the shore of a beautiful and secluded beach where if you do not wish to snorkel you can simply sit back and relax.
A complimentary fruit or rum punch will be waiting for you as well as lunch served from a local beach-side restaurant. After your time at the beach, you will take the boardwalk back to your waiting vehicle and be returned to the pier area and your ship.