Beach Horseback Ride
- Take an exciting Beach Horseback Ride Tour and experience the stunning beauty of Stone Island
- Enjoy riding along the sandy beach towards the area's largest coconut plantation, winding through mango and lime plantations
- Take a break at the beach cluband enjoy complimentary chips, salsa, and a drink,
- Make the most of the beach club amenities, including a restaurant bar, hammocks, changing rooms, and showers
- Book today to guarantee your spot on this small-group tour
Also known as the Isla de la Piedra, Stone Island is actually a peninsula located off the coast of Old Mazatlan that is popular with the day trippers. During this scenic tour you will be transferred across the channel to Stone Island where you will meet up with your well-loved, easy-to-manage horse and start your ride on the sandy beach toward the largest coconut plantation in the area.
Soak in your surroundings as your four-legged friend winds you through coconut trees, then past mango and lime plantations. Finish your ride through a village to the beach club where you will dismount to relax with chips, salsa, and a complimentary drink. From there you can opt to return to Mazatlan or choose to hang out at the beach club. Rent a kayak or grab a ride on the banana boat, then join in on a horse cart ride through the village (rides and rentals at your own expense).
Return back to the beach club with its restaurant bar and amenities including hammocks, changing rooms and showers.
This small horseback riding tour of Stone Island is guaranteed to put a giddyup in your two-step! Sign up today.
Please Note: Additional food and beverages available for purchase at the beach resort.