Best of Vancouver and Bridge
- Experience Vancouver, starting at its iconic 2010 Olympic Cauldron, all the way to historic Gastown with its chiming clock!
- Marvel at the engineering of the 1930's Lions Gate Bridge as you cross over to North Shore.
- Walk across the centuries-old Capilano Suspension Bridge that draws over a million visitors annually.
- Immerse yourself in diverse cultures at the bustling Granville Island Market, vibrant Chinatown, and with First Nations artwork.
- Enjoy guaranteed satisfaction with our expertly curated, top-quality shore excursion - don't miss out, call us today!
The excitement begins in the heart of Vancouver as you canvass the downtown area. Stand at the 2010 Olympic Cauldron at Canada Place, wind past the Arts and Financial Districts, and see the latest fashions on Robson Street. Get a different perspective on the city by navigating Stanley Park's 1,000-acre urban rainforest.
Continue across Lions Gate Bridge to Vancouver's North Shore with its historic Story Centre and First Nations artwork. At the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, you will get your turn to walk across a centuries-old bridge spanning the Capilano River that draws over 1 million visitors per year. Gaze out over the cedars from the Cliffwalk and see the many other experiences here such as the Treetop Adventure.
Back in downtown Vancouver, you will experience the sights, smells, and sounds of the colorful Granville Island Market where you can find everything from delicious food and teas to eclectic artwork, handicrafts, and music. Travel through Chinatown with its Far East flair, imported goodies and its Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Gardens, then conclude your tour in historic Gastown where Vancouver began. Get your phone ready to record the chimes and smoke from Gastown's world-famous Steam Clock!
This cultural tour is a must-do for first-timers to the amazing city of Vancouver. Reserve your spot today.