Helsinki Boat and Bus
Helsinki Boat and Bus
During this enjoyable Helsinki Boat and Bus Tour, you will pass most of Helsinki's must-see sights, and admire its beautiful archipelago of 315 islands and picturesque buildings.
Enjoy Helsinki at your own pace on a popular hop-on hop-off tour. The bus route covers all of the highlights, allowing you to hop on and off as much as you like. The tour takes you to the top sights of Helsinki, such as the Sibelius monument and the Rock Church. To make your ride comfortable, we have free Wi-Fi on the buses, fun and friendly staff, and experienced drivers. In case of bad weather, the buses have a roof that can be quickly installed to protect you from rain.
On your Helsinki canal cruise, you will get to see the most beautiful shorelines in Helsinki and motor past many fabulous sights, including the historic Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage site that dates from 1748. You will view Korkeasaari Island, which has been a recreational park since 1569, and is now home to the Helsinki Zoo.
Along the way, you will also see the impressive fleet of icebreakers and travel along the scenic Degero Canal. Refreshments, drinks, beer, sparkling wine, coffee and pastries are available for purchase at the cafe on board. During the cruise, you will be able to listen to Helsinki's fascinating history and learn about its most important sites. Narration is pre-recorded in English, German, Russian and Finnish. Written information is available in Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese.
Please Note: The bus route takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to make a circuit, and buses run every 30 minutes. Narration is offered in Swedish, English, Finnish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese, and is listened to through individual headphones. First and last tour times will be detailed in your electronic ticket.
The bus route includes the following stops:
- Senate Square / Helsinki City Museum
- Olympia Terminal (Silja Line) / Mannerheim Museum
- Cafe Ursula
- Compass Square
- Hernesaari Cruise Terminal & LHC
- Hernesaari Cruise Terminal LHD
- Flea Market / Boulevardi / Sinebrychoff Art Museum
- Swedish Theater / Design Museum / Museum of Finnish Architecture
- Market Square (Departure point for Beautiful Canal Route)
- Amos Rex / Kiasma / Helsinki Art Museum / Central Railway Station
- Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Sibelius Monument
- Olympic Stadium
- National Opera / Linnanmaki amusement park
- National Museum / Parliament House / Helsinki Music Center
- Ateneum Art Museum / Central Railway Station
- Botanic Garden
To see a map of the stops that are included in this tour, please CLICK HERE.