Belize City and Rum Factory Tour
- Unearth the vibrant history and culture of Belize City, the largest city in Belize
- Experience the world's only manually operated swing bridge, a distinctive feature dividing the city geographically
- Capture the city's colorful streets and colonial-era charm through your lens and pick up local souvenirs
- Dive into the origins of Belize's rum at the Travellers Liquor Heritage Center
- Enjoy a delightful rum punch sample and taste enticing rum flavors for an additional fee
Belize Rum Factory and City Tour
Your mini getaway starts with a ride from the pier through the hidden gem that is Belize City. This city settled in the 1700s, is the largest in Belize. Originally the capital of former British Honduras, Belize City today is a bustling financial and historical hub with many cultural and colorful layers. It is divided into two parts - the North and the South - by the world's only manually operated swing bridge. Take in the historic sites on this excursion as you learn the rich history and traditions of the Belizean people.
Bring your camera to grab shots of the colorful streets and charming, colonial-era buildings. Saunter through the markets and pick up a souvenir or two, then have your photo taken as you stand by the huge Belize sign.
Visit the Travellers Liquor Heritage Center for your Belize rum factory tour to learn the country's rum origins and gaze through the show window to watch the rum being distilled. Then it's your turn to sample a delicious taste of rum punch. Additional tastings of several tantalizing rum flavors including chocolate, coconut, and spiced are available for an additional fee (not included).
Sign up now for a fun, delicious introduction to Belize City.