- Experience the real Jamaica on this Countryside tour, journeying to local communities and interacting with residents.
- Enjoy Insta-worthy views from Higgin Town and see how coffee is grown on a local farm.
- Mingle with vendors at St. Ann's Bay farmer's market, tasting succulent seasonal fruits.
- Capture memorable moments with the Christopher Columbus statue and enjoy shopping in vibrant Ocho Rios.
- Book now to secure your spot on this 3.5-hour adventure, with return to your ship on time with satisfaction guaranteed.
This tour is perfect for those who want to get a taste of what life is really like in Jamaica. You journey will take you far away from the hustle and bustle of the touristy areas to local communities who will warmly welcome you.
Travel through Fern Gully to the hills of Claremont where you will interact with the locals and observe their day-to-day lives. Continue on to Higgin Town, a parish of St. Ann, for Insta-worthy views of the beautiful coastline below. Stop for a short visit to a local elementary school (if open), then hit up a local coffee farm to see how coffee is grown.
From there you will make your way to St. Ann's Bay to taste seasonal fruits and interact with the vendors at the local farmers market. Take a few moments for a photo with the Christopher Columbus statue while in town. Conclude your tour with some shopping in Ocho Rios and pick up a memento or 2 before your return trip back to port. Experience the real Jamaica when you book this 3.5 hour tour of the island's beautiful countryside.