The Best of Berlin
- Immerse yourself in the rich history of Berlin, visiting sites like the Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Wall, and Hitler's Bunker
- Travel by air-conditioned coach with an expert English-speaking guide, exploring former East and West Berlin
- Marvel at architectural wonders like Charlottenburg Palace and Humboldt University
- Witness the solemnity of the Holocaust Memorial
- Take memorable photos at Checkpoint Charlie, and savor the taste of authentic German beer and food
The Best of Berlin
See history unfold before your eyes as you hit the must-see sites of this major city, including Brandenburg Gate, Hitler Bunker, the Berlin Wall, Humboldt University and State Opera House on this amazing Berlin excursion.
Enjoy a roomy, air-conditioned coach ride through the beautiful German countryside as you travel down the infamous Autobahn toward (former) West Berlin. Once at the city your English-speaking expert tour guide will take you on a journey to some of Berlin's most famed and revered sites including the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Ku'Damm and the Reichstag. Admire the Baroque architecture of the Charlottenburg Palace and gaze up at the Victory Column statue hovering over the city. Visit Tiergarten and the iconic Brandenburg Gate, observe the Hitler Bunker and pay respects at the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial).
Take a break from touring to sample German beer and local food, then it's on to (former) East Berlin where you will see the Berlin Wall from the comfort of your coach and Checkpoint Charlie--where you'll get a chance for a quick photo stop as your guide discusses the history of this historical crossing point. Pause in the popular public squares of Potsdamer Platz, Gendarmenmarkt and also Bebelplatz with its Book Burning Memorial, Humboldt University and State Opera House. Stroll along the Unter den Linden and stop by Neue Wache Memorial and Museum Island. Observe the TV Tower and Red Town Hall at Alexanderplatz then it's back on the coach for a relaxing ride back to the cruise ship pier.
This tour books up quickly, so reserve your spot today for an enjoyable, comprehensive introduction to the capital and cultural center of Germany.