Reef and Ritas
- Dive into an unforgettable snorkeling adventure in the Atlantic Ocean, exploring North America's only living reef
- Be onboard a swift, stable 65-foot power catamaran that gets you quickly to the stunning Florida Reef
- Discover over 1,400 species of marine plants and animals in the crystal-clear, warm waters of the Florida Keys
- Learn and snorkel comfortably with the assistance and instruction of a friendly and professional crew
- Celebrate your underwater exploration with complimentary margaritas, ice-cold beer, and wine on your scenic cruise back to port
Reef and Ritas
A few miles seaward of the Florida Keys, in the warm, clear and shallow waters of the Atlantic Ocean, is the world's third-largest barrier reef (after the Great Barrier Reef and Belize Barrier Reef), and the only living reef in North America. And you'll get to snorkel it!
The Florida Reef (also known as the Great Florida Reef and Florida Keys Reef Tract) is about 4 miles wide and extends 170 miles from Fowey Rocks. Almost 1,400 species of marine plants and animals, including more than 40 species of stony corals and 500 species of fish, live on the Florida Reef.
On this Key West cruise excursion, you'll be aboard a 65-foot power catamaran, which offers speed and stability to get you to the snorkeling quickly so you can get in the water sooner.
Before entering the water, the friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend "the stairway to the sea," you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life, including tropical species found no place else on earth.
Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary margaritas, ice cold beer, and wine will be served as you make your way back to port. Don't miss out on this amazing Key West Snorkeling experience.