Hike, Birds and Beach
- Take an unforgettable 1-hour hike from South Reward to the French side of the island, spotting hidden land turtles and iguanas along the way
- Visit the secretive Parrot Ville Bird Park and Sanctuary, getting up close and personal with vibrant birds and even hand-feeding them
- Swim, build sandcastles, or just relax on Great Bay Beach, where a tropical drink awaits you
- Enjoy the convenience of an open bar on the bus, offering rum punch, beer, non-alcoholic options, and snacks
- Book this unique, 4-hour tour quickly as it sells out fast
The fun begins at South Reward, the island's inner paradise, where you will participate in a 1-hour hike from the Dutch to the French side of the island. Your guide will share the history of the area and the paths you take as you watch out for land turtles and iguanas hiding in plain sight. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photos! This breathtaking hike is suitable for all ages and those with low-to-average activity levels. There is a peaceful resting area at the bottom for those guests who wish to wait on the hikers while indulging in a cool beverage.
From there you will take a short ride to Parrot Ville Bird Park and Sanctuary, a hidden gem that is not advertised but has its share of visitors due to word of mouth. Get up close and personal with the birds as you learn about them and their natural habitat. Then it's your turn to hand feed the birds and get a photo with you and your new feathered friends during this guided tour.
Upon arrival at Great Bay Beach you will be greeted with a tropical drink as you lounge on your chair and work on your tan. Take a refreshing swim in the crystal blue waters, try your hand at sandcastles, or enjoy a relaxing stroll on the boardwalk while drinking in the experience. Stay as long as you like before you take the short walk back to port through boutique shops, eateries, and more (transport options available at your own expense). Your tour includes an open bar on the bus offering rum punch, beers, non-alcoholic options, and snacks. This 4-hour adventure is perfect for kids of all ages! Sign up now.