Montreal Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Experience Montreal's top attractions on our Montreal Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, including stops at Notre Dame Basilica and the Old Port
- Enjoy the flexibility to hop off at any of 10 stops, exploring compelling sites like Chinatown and St. Joseph's Oratory at your own pace
- Travel in comfort aboard a London-style double-decker bus, while immersing yourself in Montreal's rich history and vibrant culture
- Marvel at the stunning views of Canada's second-largest city from Mount Royal Park Lookout
- Act fast to secure a spot on the highest quality tour at the best prices, including satisfaction and return-to-ship guarantees
Montreal Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Journey through Quebec's largest city on this amazing Montreal Hop On-Hop Off tour. Take the entire tour or see only the sites that matter most to you. The choice is yours. See the Notre Dame Basilica, the Old Port of Montreal, Chinatown, St. Joseph's Oratory, and many other highlights of the city. Aboard a London-style double-decker bus, travel throughout Montreal, and tour its most fascinating sites.
Built in the 19th century, The Notre Dame Basilica in Old Montreal features Gothic revival architecture, and is not to be missed. The interior of the basilica, containing a gold star-studded deep blue ceiling, religious statues, and wooden carvings, is grand and colorful. Its stained glass windows depict the religious history of Montreal rather than biblical stories, making its windows unique among the stained glass windows of the world's churches.
Stops along the route also include Chinatown, which contains authentic Chinese restaurants, food markets, and boutiques. You may also get off the bus to see the heart of Montreal's commerce and vibrancy, the Old Port of Montreal. Since 1611, when first used as a trading post by French fur traders, this thriving port has been the economic center of Montreal, and defines Canada's second largest city as a world class metropolis. Be one of the over seven million visitors that the port receives per year while on this incredible Montreal tour.
With every stop on this exciting tour, you have the option to "hop off" and explore. Try your luck at the impressive, stylistically unique Montreal Casino, which is open 24 hours a day and is the largest casino in Canada. You can also visit St. Joseph's Oratory while on your Montreal city tour. As Canada's largest church with the third largest dome of its kind in the world, this Roman Catholic basilica has earned its place among the National Historic Sites of Canada. Tour St. Catherine Street, the city's most prominent street. Cutting through downtown, it offers world-class businesses and shopping destinations. Continue on to Montreal's highest point to Mount Royal Park Lookout. See the magnificent city below as you look out from one of its most beloved and beautiful parks. On your Montreal Hop On-Hop Off tour, you will encounter the city's greatest landmarks, and have the opportunity to visit on your own all that Canada's second largest city has to offer.
Please Note: There are 10 stops on this route and it takes approximately 2 hours to complete the route without getting off. The bus runs every 30 minutes from late April to early June, every 15 minutes from early June to September, and every 30 minutes in October. First and last tour times will be detailed in your electronic ticket.
The route includes the following stops:
- Old Montreal - Dorchester Square
- Old Montreal - Notre Dame Basilica
- Pointe-a-Calliere Museum
- The Village
- Latin Quarter
- Festival Quarter
- Fine Arts Museum
- St. Joseph's Oratory
- Mont-Royal - Kondiaronk Lookout
- Mont-Royal - Camillien Houde Lookout