Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp and Salmon Bake
- Experience the excitement of the Gold Rush era as you pan for gold at the authentic Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp
- Indulge in an all-you-can-eat feast featuring wild Alaskan-caught salmon, sides and desserts
- Watch a lively performance showcasing Gold Rush days
- Take a stroll around the camp's authentic exhibits, enjoy the waterfall, and shop at Madam Jan's Fancy Goods Store
- Learn the art of gold panning and then test your skills in the Liarsville goldfields
Pan for Gold on our Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp & Salmon Bake Excursion
Discover Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp and Salmon Bake on this Skagway port trip at the foot of White Pass, nestled beside a waterfall.
During this Skagway tour, you will feast at an all-you-can-eat upscale outdoor adventure in the forest with Wild Alaskan-caught salmon freshly grilled over an alder wood fire and a variety of other Alaskan sides, entrees and blueberry cake for dessert.
After your meal, mosey on over to the gold-rush-era trail camp. Here, you will enjoy the waterfall and the authentic exhibits of Liarsville in Skagway. Browse for souvenirs in Madam Jan's Fancy Goods Store. A cast of sourdoughs and dance hall girls will entertain you with hilarious melodrama and a poem by the Bard of the North, Robert Service.
You'll then learn the art of gold panning and be set free in the Liarsville goldfields, where you are guaranteed to find that precious metal that drove men and women wild with gold fever!