Magic Village and Dancing Horses
- Watch the Puerto de Canoas's famous dancing horses on the Magic Village and Dancing Horses Tour
- Enjoy a scenic drive from the cruise ship pier, journeying north of the Tropic of Cancer through the agricultural village of Quemado
- Explore El Quelite, a picturesque town of colorful houses, red-tiled roofs, and cobblestone streets
- Sample local pastries fresh from an adobe brick oven, an authentic taste of Mexico you won't want to miss
- Book now to secure your spot, enjoy a delicious lunch, and soak up extra free time in the heart of Mexico
Once joining your guide at the cruise ship pier, take a scenic drive to the charming town of Puerto de Canoas. There, you will experience the region's famous dancing horses, from learning how they're trained to seeing them in action!
After the dancing horses show and a photo opportunity with these majestic creatures, journey just north of the Tropic of Cancer through the agricultural village of Quemado to your next destination, El Quelite.
El Quelite, a picturesque town complete with colorful houses, red-tiled roofs, and cobblestone streets, will be the backdrop for the final leg of your tour.
Then follow the delicious aroma of freshly baked bread and stop by a local pastry, which uses an adobe brick oven. Finally, head back to the center of the quaint village for a scrumptious lunch and added free time in the heart of Mexico.