Medieval Old Town Rhodes Walking Tour
- Step into history with every cobbled alleyway in the Old Town of Rhodes through this mesmerizing walking tour.
- Discover Classical, Ottoman, and Italian influences scattered throughout the town as your local English-speaking guide escorts you to main highlights.
- Venture into the heart of Old Town through the Jewish Quarter and bustling Ippokratous Square with its medieval inns.
- Behold the impressive Grand Master Palace, a Gothic castle that was a palace, fortress, and Knights of Rhodes headquarters.
- Uncover medieval legends and marvel at Fortifications of the Palace and the Archeological Museum, housed in an ancient Knights hospital.
Your local English-speaking guide will escort you into the Old Town, through the narrow maze of cobbled alleyways full of Classical, Ottoman, and Italian influences, stopping at the city's main highlights
Walk through the Jewish Quarter and into Ippokratous Square in the heart of Old Town. Along the famous Street of the Knights, you will find small, medieval inns that housed the crusading knights. The end of this street leads you to the massive Grand Master Palace, a Gothic castle that was used as a palace, a fortress, and the headquarters of the Knight of Rhodes.
Pass by the Archeological Museum housed in the 15th-century hospital of the Knights of Saint John, and see the Fortifications of the Palace. Throughout your tour, you will hear fascinating medieval legends and learn the rich history of the Old Town. Stroll through layers of Rhodes history when you book this 3-hour walking tour now.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to local laws all individuals including infants and children must be accounted for at the time of booking as each individual will require a seat on the tour.