Scenic Santorini and Oia Village
- Experience the world-renowned beauty of Santorini on our 4-hour Scenic Santorini and Oia Village Tour
- Ascend the cliffs on a cable ride for awe-inspiring views of a 3,000-year-old volcanic crater
- Explore Oia, Santorini's most photographed village, famous for its white-walled cave houses and shiny blue domes
- Spend free time in town to visit art galleries, and shop for local crafts or jewelry
- Discover Fira, Santorini's capital, and its oldest neighborhood, Firostefani
The excitement begins as soon as you hit port and take a cable ride to the town of Fira. Take advantage of the scenic drive to grab photos of the magnificent cliffs painted in various colors and streaked with petrified lava.
Your guide will then take you to your bus and your group will head to Oia. The bus will begin its journey by going to the top of the cliffs, where you will be rewarded with breathtaking panoramic views of the Caldera, a 3,000-year-old volcanic crater. From there you will head to Oia, the most famous and most photographed village in Santorini. This location offers the most beautiful view of the island as well as Insta-worthy shots of the area's typical neoclassical architecture, including the ever-popular white-walled cave houses and shiny blue domes. Enjoy some free time in town to walk the streets, stop in the art galleries, and purchase local crafts or jewelry in one of the many boutique shops.
Continue to Fira, Santorini's capital city, perched high on the edge of a cliff. From this vantage point, you can score excellent photos of the submerged volcano. While here, pass under the arches of the convent of the Dominican Sisters in the Catholic Quarter in Firostefani, the town's oldest neighborhood. Then spend some free time exploring Fira and its commercial area before your return trip back to port. Book this 4-hour tour now to get up close and personal with the world-renowned beauty of Santorini.
Please Note:There are no admission fees, food, Entrance fee or Professional/Licensed Guide (guiding in the archeological place & Museums) or beverages included in the tour price. On days where there are more than 30 guests on your tour, you will instead take a tender to be transferred to the New Port (Athinios), where your bus will be waiting to take you to Oia.