Sea Lion Encounter and Coral World
- Encounter South American sea lions, engaging in fun activities like a quick soccer game or even receiving a fishy kiss
- Immerse yourself in the diverse marine life of St. Thomas with included admission to Coral World Marine Park on this unforgettable excursion
- Explore Coral World's Undersea Observatory, Caribbean Reef Encounter, Lorikeet Aviary, Stingray Lagoon, Turtle Pool, and Critter Corners
- Learn about ocean conservation and marine life through fun feeding demonstrations and informative exhibits during your tour
- Don't miss out on this exciting adventure, as spaces are very limited and will sell out quickly
Sea Lion Encounter Cruise Tour
Get up close and personal with a South American Sea Lion in a Meet and Greet on Land program on this St. Thomas excursion. Learn about these fascinating animals while observing their entertaining antics. During the encounter you might play a quick game of soccer or get a fishy sea lion kiss!
In addition to your 30 minute sea lion adventure, your St. Thomas tour price includes admission to the Coral World Marine Park which offers an Undersea Observatory, Caribbean Reef Encounter, Lorikeet Aviary, Stingray Lagoon, Turtle Pool and Critter Corners. Through activities, feeding demonstrations, and exhibits, the park educates guests on the conservation of the ocean's environment as well as its inhabitants.
Space is extremely limited and will sell out. Book early to avoid disappointment.