Shuttle to Bruges
- Discover Bruges, a significant trading hub since the 14th century, now thriving since its 1960s restoration.
- Experience the city's charm as a romantic lovers' paradise with picturesque canals and gingerbread houses.
- Immerse yourself in the rich history or Zeebrugge, the fish capital of Belgium with an intriguing old port.
- Relish local cuisine in quality restaurants, pubs, and brasseries offering splendid gastronomic experiences.
- Secure your spot today on this popular tour for an unforgettable excursion in the European Capital of Culture 2002.
Zeebrugge, a village on the coast of Belgium, is Belgium's most famous fishing village. The old port is still popular and mysterious. Quality restaurants, pubs and brasseries (informal restaurants) offer gastronomic experiences for foodies and those interested in local cuisine.
Bruges is known as a lover's paradise with beautiful squares surrounded by gingerbread houses lining picturesque canals. Bruges rose to prominence as a center of trade in the 14th century. A revitalization effort took place in the 1960s concentrated on the restorations of residential, commercial, historical and religious monuments. Since then, tourism has flourished. Bruges was designated 'European Capital of Culture' for one calendar year in 2002.