Sea Lion Swim, Coral World and Coki Beach
- Experience the magic of swimming with playful sea lions in a small, intimate group at St. Thomas' Coral World Park.
- Partake in fun, educational interaction with sea lions, creating unforgettable memories and a unique bond with nature.
- Benefit from a full-day pass to Coral World Marine Park, with the flexibility to attend feeding times and explore park activities.
- Relax and snorkel at Coki Beach, a local favorite near Coral World known for its protected waters and abundant marine life.
- Hurry and secure your spot, as spaces for this thrilling Sea Lion Swim and Coral World tour are extremely limited.
Swim with the Sea Lions at Coral World Park
Imagine a magical meeting with a playful sea lion. This St. Thomas Sea Lion Swim, Coral World, and Coki Beach tour was created especially for you and the sea lion to share a series of thrilling activities while establishing a unique bond.
After an orientation session for your small group of 10 - 12 guests, join the sea lion in the water for some fun and educational interaction on your St. Thomas excursion.
In addition to your 50 minute Sea Lion swim, your tour price includes admission to the Coral World Marine Park. Upon arrival at the park, you will be told what time your animal encounter is so you can plan your time at the park. Don't forget to check on the feeding times and presentations for that day. Your Coral World pass is good for the day allowing you the opportunity to come and go from the beach for additional park exploration, an afternoon feeding or to purchase food and drink at either the Beach Cafe or the Shark Bar located within Coral World. Small lockers are available at Coral World for a CASH deposit of $10 US of which $7 is returned upon return of the key.
Adjacent to Coral World is Coki Beach. Although not the largest on the island, it is the favorite of locals due to its protected waters and abundance of marine life. There are small wooden booths along the beach where you can rent beach chairs, umbrellas, snorkel gear, water activities or purchase food and drink. You can snorkel right off the beach or (space permitting) you may be able to join a boat tour (not included in tour price) out to snorkel on of the further reefs. A public restroom is available at the beach.
Your transfer back to the pier will depart from where you were dropped off at Coral World. You will have approximately 7 hours of free time at Coral World / Coki Beach.
Space is extremely limited on the encounter portion and will sell out. Book early to avoid disappointment.