Malaga Tapas and Wine Walking Tour
- Savor Malaga's rich culinary culture on our exclusive Tapas and Wine Walking Tour, a must-try experience for every food and wine aficionado
- Relish the savory flavours of Andalusian specialties and Spanish classics like jamon, prawns, and gazpacho in 3 traditional bars, paired with local beers or Spanish wines
- Enjoy the small-group setting, ensuring a personalized and unforgettable gastronomic journey through one of Spain's best tapas cities.
- Learn about the traditions, secrets, and stories of Spanish cuisine from our knowledgeable guide
- Continue to explore Malaga's shopping and restaurants, with expert restaurant recommendations from your guide
Malaga Tapas and Wine Tour
Enjoy a taste of the town on this small group walking tapas tour of Malaga. Hop between three bars, sampling regional and traditional cuisine, as well as local wine, sherry, and beer. Your guide will discuss tapas and other Spanish cuisine as you walk between locations, giving you an appreciation for one of Spain's best tapas cities.
Start your tour in one of Malaga's bustling bars. Dine with the locals and dive into the tapas traditions of sharing and eating with your fingers. Good food and great company highlight your day as you continue to two more bars. While the menus vary, each stop features Andalusian specialties and Spanish classics, including jamon, prawns, and gazpacho. At each bar you get a glass of local beer, such as San Miguel or Victoria, or Spanish wines such as Rioja, Rueda, or Moscatel.
As your walking tour concludes, you will be in a great spot to continue exploring more of the area's shopping and restaurants. Your knowledgeable guide can recommend other restaurants if you haven't gotten your fill. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring a healthy appetite!