Atlantis Submarine Adventure
- Explore Cozumel's underwater world in a U.S. Coast Guard-certified submarine!
- Visit the world-famous Chankanaab Reef, one of the largest reef barriers on earth.
- Dive almost 100 feet underwater to enter a world full of colorful sea life, including Grouper and Parrotfish.
- Enjoy a live narration from your co-pilot, providing more insight into your surroundings.
- Make sure you have your camera handy - there are plenty of awesome sights in store.
Atlantis Submarine Adventure in Cozumel
See firsthand why Cozumel is considered one of the world's best sites for diving. This Cozumel excursion gives you the chance to explore Cozumel's underwater world in a submarine! The opportunity of a lifetime awaits on this unforgettable excursion.
During this Cozumel tour, you will explore the world-famous Chankanaab Reef. This reef is one of the largest reef barriers on earth. Only divers have seen the unique creatures that live here; now you can consider yourself one of the lucky few! Your journey to Chankanaab begins with a 15-minute ferry ride to the site. Once you arrive at Chankanaab, you will board Atlantis Submarine, a U.S. Coast Guard-certified vessel.
You'll then dive underwater to enter a world full of colorful sea life. Groupers and parrotfish are just a few of the fascinating creatures you will encounter as you dive almost 100 feet! Throughout the tour, you will enjoy a live narration that provides more insight into your surroundings. The submarine also explores the biggest dive wreck in the area, the Felipe Xicotencatl, a 154 feet long ship that was sold to the Mexican Navy in 1962. The ship was later sank to enhance the ocean life around it. Should you have questions, your co-pilot is willing and able to answer them. Make sure you have your camera handy - there are plenty of awesome sights in store. Ready for a memorable time in Cozumel? Book your Atlantis Submarine tour now!
Please Note: There is a $6 US (not included) marine park fee for each individual due upon entering the park. The maximum capacity of the Submarine is 48 passengers.