Bus and Boat San Francisco Tour
- Experience the best of San Francisco by land and sea with this hop-on hop-off bus tour and a scenic bay cruise.
- Explore popular attractions like Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, and more at your own pace with our convenient bus routes.
- Relax on a peaceful San Francisco Bay cruise, offering unparalleled views of iconic landmarks with insightful commentary.
- Enjoy our smaller group sizes for a more personal experience, with industry-best prices and the strongest guarantees.
- Book now this popular tour now, as spaces fill up quickly! Don't miss out on this unforgettable shore excursion.
Bus and Boat San Francisco Tour
This San Francisco combination tour lets you see the very best of the city by bus and then takes you on a relaxing cruise to view the city's highlights on the water. Enjoy the flexibility of a San Francisco hop-on hop-off bus tour, during which you can explore the city at your own pace. Buses conveniently run all day, so you can rejoin this San Fran tour whenever you're ready to ride from one stop to another. Your San Francisco Bay cruise is the perfect addition to make this combination tour a fun and informative way to sightsee in Northern California.
Your San Francisco bus tour shows you the city's most popular attractions, such as Fisherman's Wharf, where you can sample chocolate at the Ghirardelli Square, visit the Maritime National Historical Park, or shop and dine at Pier 39. If you love farmers markets, head to the Ferry Building, where rows of fresh produce, cheeses, and jams are available, straight from local farms and dairies. Walk around Chinatown for an authentic array of Asian sights and smells; then head to nearby North Beach, which offers scores of Italian restaurants and shops. Hop off the bus at whatever locations interest you most; then hop back on when you're ready to continue.
When you've seen the sights on land, head to the water for a San Francisco cruise. Your friendly captain will share fun facts about the city and its history as you ride along the coast. Head under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz for amazing views of these iconic landmarks. An hour on the water is the perfect way to cap off a day of sightseeing in San Francisco.
Please Note: The Official City (Red) Route runs every 20-30 minutes and it takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the route without getting off. The boat tour departs approximately every 30 minutes to 1 hour, and it takes approximately 1 hour to complete the tour. First and last tour times for the bus route will be detailed in your electronic ticket.
The Official City (Red) Route includes the following stops:
- San Francisco Visitor Center
- Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf
- North Beach / Little Italy
- Embarcadero Center
- Ferry Building
- Union Square South
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Civic Center / City Hall
- Alamo Square / Painted Ladies
- Haight Ashbury
- Golden Gate Park
- Golden Gate Park - Music Concourse Drive
- Golden Gate Park - Conservatory of Flowers
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Marina / Cow Hollow Districts
- Lombard Street
- Union Square North
- Chinatown / Chinatown Gate
- Pier 35
- Pier 39
To see a map of the stops that are included in this tour, please CLICK HERE.