Discover Boka Bay
- See the stunning landmarks of Montenegro with our 'Discover Boka Bay' tour, perfect for first-time and time-conscious visitors.
- Experience a short, comprehensive tour of UNESCO protected sites, from ancient villages to Prcanj's Baroque-style Our Lady's Temple church.
- Capture breathtaking photos of the Verige Strait, and discover the legendary Our Lady of the Rocks church on a man-made island.
- Explore Porto Montenegro, the luxurious marina of the Adriatic Sea, housing mega yachts, luxury residences, and the 5-star Regent boutique hotel.
- Enjoy free time for a coffee break or souvenir shopping before returning to port. Don't miss this family-friendly experience - book now!
Discover Boka Bay
Even if you only have a short amount of time to spend, this tour is big on landmarks and is the perfect introductory tour of Montenegro, or for those returning that may have never experienced Porto Montenegro.
This short, yet comprehensive tour is perfect for those guests who do not want to spend an entire day in Kotor on a tour but still want to see some of the magnificent UNESCO sites. Your journey will take you passing by several old villages under UNESCO protection as you wind your way along the beautiful Bay of Kotor coastline.
In the town of Prcanj, you will stop to see the 19th-century waterfront Our Lady's Temple church. Decorated with Corinthian and Doric columns, this magnificent Baroque structure boasts a glorious double staircase, 2 gilded altars and spectacular bay views that harken back to the village's glory days filled with wealthy sea merchants.
Continue your travel and exploration, stopping at an elevated vantage point overlooking the Verige Strait to grab spectacular photos of the breathtaking views. In the bay, you will see the home to the legendary Our Lady of the Rocks church, a house of worship constructed on a man-made island in 1722 to honor and beseech the protection of the Virgin Mary.
Continue to Porto Montenegro, one of the Adriatic Sea's most luxurious marinas. Enjoy a walking tour of the port with its 185 marina berths housing shiny mega yachts amidst 130 luxury residences, retail outlets, the 5-star Regent boutique hotel, and much more.
Enjoy some free time on your own with a cup of coffee or do some souvenir shopping before your return trip back to port. Make the most of your time in Kotor Bay with this family-friendly tour by reserving your spot now.