Wine and Culinary Tour
- Sip your way through Montenegro's ancient wine culture, experiencing stunning landscapes, artisan wineries, and the origins of California's Zinfandel
- Travel through picturesque countryside and charming villages, guided by a knowledgeable local, uncovering the region's rich history and culture
- Meet a warm, welcoming family owning a centuries-old winery, enjoy a farm-to-table meal, and sample their homegrown wines and liquors
- Revel in the splendid vineyard views, explore impressive cellar vaults, and marvel at a stone family home built over 300 years ago
- Carry a piece of this memorable Kotor shore excursion home with you, with a bottle of their finest wine
Wine & Culinary Tour
The wine will flow, the scenery will be stunning, and the company will be memorable.
Visit an artisan winery dedicated to Lake Skadar National Park, just off the Bay of Kotor, to experience the beauty and ancient wine culture of Montenegro. Did you know that the very origins of California's "Zinfandel" were from this region?
Your resourceful tour guide will drive you through beautiful countryside and charming villages, providing you with information about the area's history and culture.
When you arrive at the winery, you'll be welcomed by the warm and friendly family who have been growing and producing their own wine for hundreds of years. Enjoy a delicious farm-to-table meal prepared with seasonal ingredients and sample their naturally produced wines and liquors. On a guided tour enjoy the splendid views of the vineyards, impressive cellar vaults, and the old stone family home built over 300 years ago.
After that, you'll be able to take some of the wine homes with you, so you can remember your visit to the winery for years to come. Book this Kotor shore excursion today for a memorable wine, dine, and history adventure in the beautiful scenery. This is the relaxing getaway you've been looking for!