Excursions & Tours
Exclusive Bob Marley Reggae Tour
Exclusive Dunn's River Falls
Ocho Rios Exclusive Dunn's River Falls and River Tubing
Enchanted Gardens, Bird Aviary and Mini Waterfall from Ocho Rios
Sun Valley Plantation
Exclusive White River Rafting
Exclusive Trail and Beach Horseback
Exclusive Countryside and Falls
Green Grotto Caves
Green Grotto Caves and Seville Great House
Konoko Falls and Garden
Taste of Jamaica Farm Cookout
Catamaran Snorkel Cruise to Dunn's River
Beach Horseback Ride and Tubing
Dolphin Encounter in Ocho Rios
Dolphin Royal Swim in Ocho Rios
Dolphin Swim Adventure in Ocho Rios
Exclusive Horseback and Falls
Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls
Bob Marley and Dunn's River Falls
Countryside Sightseeing with Lunch
Dunn's River Falls and Konoko Falls
Private Ocho Rios Dunn's River Falls and Area Highlights
Ocho Rios Excursions and Tours
Unforgettable Ocho Rios Excursions
Join one of our Ocho Rios excursions to explore this Caribbean port town located on Jamaica's beautiful north coast. Ocho Rios, which is Spanish for "Eight Rivers," was the first place where Christopher Columbus visited when traveling to the New World. Up until recently, Ocho Rios was primarily known as a fishing destination. However, thanks to its natural beauty and Caribbean island atmosphere, Ocho Rios has become one of the top sightseeing destinations to visit in Jamaica and the Caribbean. Ocho Rios is also a short scenic drive to Nine Mile (home of the Bob Marley Museum), St. Ann's Bay, Fern Gully, Falmouth, and the resort hub Montego Bay.
We offer a wide variety of Ocho Rios, Jamaica, shore excursions to suit any traveler's activity level. Experience one of Jamaica's most popular attractions, the famous Dunn's River Falls, by way of catamaran cruise. On your way there, you can enjoy some snorkeling to get you in the adventurous spirit. Once you arrive at the beautiful cascading waterfalls, you'll experience whitewater river rafting, kayaking, river tubing, and even horseback riding. For the more daring traveler, you can add to the excitement by climbing Dunn's River Falls and zip-lining over them.
The Irie Blue Hole is another Ocho Rios popular attraction that you won't want to miss. This otherworldly attraction is part swimming hole, part cascading waterfall, making it a peaceful half-day or full-day adventure. White River is another popular Ocho Rios destination that hosts river tubing and a unique river rafting experience aboard a bamboo raft.
Mystic Mountain Rainforest Adventures provides a variety of Jamaican natural beauty sightseeing adventures. The Sky Explorer Chairlift offers a bird's eye view of Ocho Rios, making it the perfect opportunity to explore Jamaica's rainforest landscape. You can also hop on a bobsled ride to recreate the iconic 1988 Winter Olympic Games, which Jamaica competed in for the first time.
For nature lovers, we recommend our Konoko Falls and Garden excursion. If you dare to explore underground, check out our Green Grotto Caves excursion and learn more about their rich history. For a classic Caribbean adventure, our snorkeling excursions are sure to delight Jamaican travelers of all ages. We also offer dolphin swim and dolphin encounter excursions, as well as beach horseback riding opportunities for all the animal lovers out there.
If you are looking for an Ocho Rios shore excursion beyond typical Jamaican sightseeing, we recommend the Bob Marley Reggae tour, which explores the life and times of Bob Marley, as well as reggae music''s roots around Jamaica. This is a truly unique Jamaican cultural experience that you'll never forget.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica, is a gorgeous destination with a rich history. Whether you embark on a Caribbean cruise ship or choose a more adventurous route such as a zipline adventure, White River or Blue Hole excursion, our popular Ocho Rios tours are sure to satisfy any traveler. Browse some of our best sightseeing excursions below!
Top Ocho Rios Attractions:
Note the following are sample tours and may not work with your itinerary. Find excursions for your cruise itinerary here.
- Exclusive Bob Marley Reggae Tour ($83.00)
- Exclusive Dunn's River Falls ($47.00)
- Ocho Rios Exclusive Dunn's River Falls and River Tubing ($95.00)
- Beach Horseback Ride and Tubing ($129.00)
- Jamaica Sky Explorer from Ocho Rios ($75.00)
- Jamaica Bobsled, Sky Explorer & Zipline from Ocho Rios ($165.00)
Best Ocho Rios Day Excursions:
- Exclusive Countryside and Falls ($86.00)
- Exclusive Trail and Beach Horseback ($97.00)
- Exclusive Horseback and Falls ($135.00)
- Exclusive Dunns River Falls and Awesome Zip Line ($142.00)
Fun Ocho Rios Inland Trips:
- Ocho Rios Exclusive Dunn's Falls and Area Highlights ($65.00)
- Sun Valley Plantation ($72.00)
- Enchanted Gardens, Bird Aviary and Mini Waterfall from Ocho Rios ($63.00)
Exciting Outdoor Excursions in Ocho Rios:
- Blue Hole Adventure ($69.00)
- River Rapids Adventure with Blue Hole and Lunch ($109.00)
- River Tubing Safari & Beach Adventure ($56.00)
Top Water Adventures & Tours in Ocho Rios:
- Exclusive White River Rafting ($69.00)
- Catamaran Snorkel Cruise to Dunn's River ($119.00)
- River Boarding & Beach Adventure ($68.00)
- River Rafting & Beach Adventure ($56.00)
- Snorkeling ($54.00)
- Dolphin Encounter in Ocho Rios ($99.00)
- Dolphin Royal Swim in Ocho Rios ($195.00)
- Dolphin Swim Adventure in Ocho Rios ($149.00)
- Dolphin Trek in Ocho Rios ($199.00)